RSF Social Finance is looking to add 25 borrowers to our loan portfolio over the next year. If your US- or Canada-based social enterprise is doing groundbreaking work in food and agriculture, education and the arts, or ecological stewardship, we want to hear from you.
We’re seeking established businesses or non-profit organizations that could significantly expand their impact with a loan of about $200,000 to $5 million. (Our average loan is $800,000.) To receive a loan from RSF, your enterprise should meet these criteria:
- A social benefit mission in one of RSF’s three focus areas (Food & Agriculture, Education & the Arts, and Ecological Stewardship)
- Incorporation in the U.S. or Canada
- Strong collateral (which may include pledge or guarantee communities)
- Excellent history of repayment (both interest and principal) on any existing debt
- Funding needs ranging from $200,000 to $5 million ($100,000+ for arts organizations)
- 3 or more years of operating history
- Operational profit, or a clear path to profitability in 12 months
- Annual revenue of $1 million or more ($500,000 for arts organizations)
Apply now: Start the process by filling out this simple application form.
Why work with us? RSF is a pioneer with a long record of helping social enterprises succeed. We understand the challenges mission-driven businesses face, and we can provide not only expert counsel, but also access to a network of key advisors.
Since 1984, we’ve made over $275 million in loans to non-profit and for-profit organizations. Some of the great social enterprises we’ve helped to grow include 18 Rabbits, B Lab, the David Brower Center, LA STAGE Alliance, Guayakí, IceStone, Indigenous Designs, and Revolution Foods.