RSF is committed to supporting arts organizations that foster creativity, spiritual awareness, and provide an artistic community-place to people of all backgrounds and ages.
The Arts have a unique ability to transcend age, socio-economic status, geographic location, and experience. The Arts can simultaneously facilitate an artist to produce their work and a patron to enjoy the experience, piece, or production; they create economic value.
RSF has identified cash flow as a challenge for many arts organizations, especially between grants and other funding disbursements.
RSF provides working lines of credit, and mortgage construction, and equipment loans. Loans range from $100,000 to $5 million. Successful applicants to the Social Enterprise Lending Program will demonstrate the following:
- 3 or more years of operating history;
- Enterprise is profitable, or can demonstrate a clear path to profitability in 12 months;
- Annual revenue of $500,000 or greater preferred.
While we are open to working with a range of arts organizations, our current areas of concentration are:
- Contract arts programs – contracting directly with schools or community-based organizations
- Performance or economic generators – providing an economic or performance outlet for artists
- Arts training and education – training and developing artists
Apply for a Loan
If you are interested in a loan and your social enterprise meets these criteria, please fill out our online loan application.
Once we have received and approved your pre-application, a lending program representative will contact you to determine a fit and, if appropriate, invite you to submit a full loan application. This will require additional documentation, which generally includes historical and projected financial statements, board officer and management resumes, and a narrative business plan.
Contact Stu Fram at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415.561.6190
Click on the photos below to learn more about some of the enterprises we support.