1. OFFERING: Review our criteria and information about the types of loans we offer on our website.
2. APPLY: Complete our loan application.
3. After your application is submitted, a relationship manager from RSF will contact you within three to five business days.
4. IMPACT: We will send you a link and instructions to complete RSF’s Impact Assessment Survey. This should take you less than an hour to complete.
5. QUALIFY: If your needs are consistent with RSF’s general criteria or we can make something work through the integrated capital process, we will gather preliminary financial information and have conversations with you about your organization’s financing needs and about your business model and impact model.
6. MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL TERMS: If the possibility of a loan looks feasible and mutually beneficial, RSF issues a term sheet.
7. UNDERWRITING: We collect a good faith deposit and due diligence items for underwriting (order appraisal, field audit, and other third-party reports).
8. APPROVAL: Once we have those items in hand, we’ll seek approval of the proposed loan from RSF’s Credit Committee.
9. DOCUMENTATION & CLOSING: If approved, RSF will then document the loan and work with you to coordinated funding.
The process should take approximately 4-8 weeks after a term sheet has been signed.*
*The length of time between application and disbursement of the loan funds will vary based on the number of applications we are processing and how quickly we are able to collect due diligence information from the prospective borrower.